Saturday, December 1, 2012

On the Road

Hello,
I unfortunately got lazy (well, had no computer nor time) while traveling to keep the blog updated about busking, so here is a big catch-up.  This is the "table of contents" linking you to four posts from four countries.  I have ranked them by level of relative interest, with four stars being the least boring post:

1. **Berlin und "Brazil" describes boring Halloween busking in Berlin and busking, an indoor gig, and puppets in Lübeck, Germany.

2. ***Sofas in the Wind is from Copenhagen, which was a fun day out just playing accordion.

3. *Norway is short, since I didn't busk.  Just mentioned my fictional festival to trick my family.

4. ****Not Freezing to Death is the best, since it documents my final night in Europe where I was moved by the kindness of strangers in a very cold Iceland (so read this one).

Now that I'm caught up, I can go start another year of Elf business!

Love,
S+WR+F


No comments:

Post a Comment