Friday, January 7, 2011

Before I forget

There was one very exciting event that occurred during my journey that I forgot to include in my last post! I have a very small collection of Incomplete Human Figurines Found in Bodies of Water. Specifically, this collection had two items: the leg I found in the DAR lake in Goshen, MA, and a headless baby I found in the Wellfleet Bay. This was hardly a collection at two, so I am happy to announce that it is now a collection of three!! On my way up the airplane caterpillar thing at SFO, something caught my eye. In a smooth move I picked it up and kept walking. It was a headless Indiana Jones lego. Score. It just means that I have to add an asterisk to the collection title to include airplane caterpillars, but this collection is ever growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment