Saturday, July 23, 2011

Be Kind to Your Fine Feathered Friends part 2

The actual 4th of July! I played in the afternoon because I had to work that evening. Booo.

1. A woman named Sheryl came by with her small daughter. It turns out she used to work with my parents and they had run into each other at the campground. The daughter was great with Flaca.

2. A drunk annoying man also played with Flaca, no thanks.

3. Saw some Leveretteers!

4. A guy walked by, gave my accordion the up and down, and declared, "Mine was bigger."

5. Some folks asked what was in the box as I was walking to meet my brother (fun!) I told them to guess. The guy thought it contained a cat costume that I was going to put on.

6. Someone requested "Smoke on the Water." Not a bad idea.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment